· Support from a personal, Independent Midwife
· Supplement to NHS or full care packages available
· Antenatal and postnatal appointments, as well as Antenatal classes
· Midwifery support for you and your partner when you are in labour
· Generously timed appointments (day and evening) to allow individual one–to–one care
· Access care at any stage of pregnancy and up to 8 weeks postnatally
· Care given in the relaxed environment of your own home
We offer 2 types of service:
Option one –
Antenatal, labour support and postnatal packages available individually, as well as a full care option.
Option two –
Additional appointments offered to supplement your NHS care, on a “pay as you go” basis.
Midwife Care offers women the opportunity to access additional midwifery care to supplement their NHS care. I believe that women can enjoy the benefits of my services as an Independent Midwife, whilst you as the woman, still make use of your local NHS service. By choosing Midwife Care, you do not opt out of the NHS. As an Independent Midwife, I have the same referral rights as an NHS midwife and am able to arrange a Consultant appointment or hospital admission if required. All your pregnancy and postnatal sceening blood tests and scans can be accessed through the NHS.